Follow the simple steps below to find and download your invoices:
1. Select the account/s you wish to search invoices for.
- For single account, proceed to Step 2.
- For multiple accounts, click on the account selector button at the top next to your name and select the account/s you wish to download invoices for.
2. On the left section of the Dashboard, click on View invoices or the Documents tab then Invoices.
3. You can search for invoices by:
- Entering an Invoice No. or a Reference into the search box.
- Clicking on refine then choosing from the pre-selected data range.
- Clicking on the dates to change the start and end date
4. You can filter invoices by:
- Invoice Type
5. To view and download invoices:
- Click on the invoice to view the document. If applicable, all other documents related to the invoice i.e. quotes, orders and deliveries will be shown on the right hand section of the document. You can also Print or Download the document from here.
- To download single or multiple invoices without viewing, tick the box before the Reference No/s. to select or Select all documents then click on the Download as button on the right to download either as PDF or Excel.
6. To check the progress of your download, click on Documents then Downloads.
7. Once complete, click on Download to download your documents.