There are two ways to assign a document to a Job:
1. From within the Jobs page (easier if assigning multiple documents)
- On the Dashboard, click on the Work tab then Jobs
- Search for the Job by typing the Job name into the search bar. Or, simply click on the Job from the list. You can also filter by date by clicking on refine
- Scroll down then under Documents, click Add Document
- Select one or multiple documents from the list or recent documents then click the red Add documents at the bottom
- You can also search for a specific document by typing the Document No. into the search bar or by date by clicking on refine
2. From within the Documents page.
- On the Dashboard, click on the Documents tab then All documents
- Search for the document you wish to assign to a job then click on it.
- On the right side of the document, click on assign a job
- Click on the drop down list to select a Job to attach your document to. All other documents related to it will be automatically attached.