Follow the simple steps below to find and download your orders:
1. Select the account/s you wish to search orders for.
- For single account, proceed to Step 2.
- For multiple accounts, click on the account selector button at the top next to your name and select the account/s you wish to download orders for.
2. On the Dashboard, click on the Documents tab then Orders. Note: By default, the results will display orders by Requested for date. To sort by order date, click on the Document Date header.
3. You can search for orders by:
- Entering an Order No. or a Reference into the search box
- Clicking on refine then choosing from the pre-selected data range.
- Clicking on the dates to change the start and end date
4. You can filter orders by:
5. To view and download orders:
- Click on the order to view the document. If applicable, all other documents related to the order i.e. quotes, deliveries and invoices will be shown on the right panel of the document under Document History. You can also Print or Download within the document.
- To download single or multiple invoices without viewing, tick the box before the Reference No/s. to select or Select all documents then click on the Download as button on the right to download either as PDF or Excel.
6. To check the progress of your download, click on Documents then Downloads.
7. Once complete, click on Download to download your documents.