Note: You need to have an existing CSR Account to be able to register for a new CSR Connect User ID. To apply for a CSR Account, download and fill out the New Customer Application Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you already have a CSR Account, simply follow the steps below to register a new CSR Connect User ID:
1. In the top right section of the CSR Connect homepage, click on Login.
2. Click on Sign up.
3. Fill out the required fields on Page 1 and 2 of the registration form.
- Page 1 of 2 - Complete all the required fields then click Next. Note: For the username, please provide an email address or a username of at least 6 characters, using letters and numbers only.
- Page 2 of 2 - Complete all the required business details fields then click Sign up.
4. Done! Our team is checking your details against your CSR account, and will activate you within one business day (Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm AET). Once your account is ready, an email with a link to log in and set up a new password will be sent to you.