Follow the steps below to check if a credit note has been applied to your account:
1. Select the account that you wish to find the credit note for.
- For single account, proceed to Step 2.
- For multiple accounts, click the green filter button on the top right section of the Dashboard and select the account you wish to find the credit note for.
2. On the Dashboard, click Financials and select Invoices. Invoices including credit notes within the last six months will then display.
3. In the search box, enter the Invoice No. that the credit note relates to. The invoice itself and the credit note relating to it will then display.
4. To view and download the credit note document, click on the Invoice No.
Note: To request or follow up on a credit request, please contact your Account Manager.