Follow the steps below to find your invoices:
1. Select the account you wish to find invoices for.
- For single account, proceed to Step 2.
- For multiple accounts, click the green filter button on the top right section of the Dashboard and select the account you wish to view invoices for.
2. On the Dashboard, click on Financials and select Invoices. Invoices within the last 6 months will then display by default.
3. There are three ways to search for invoices:
By Invoice no.:
- Enter the Invoice no. into the search box. The invoice will then come up.
- If the invoice is dated more than 6 months, select a date range to widen your search and click Search (keeping the Invoice No. in the search box).
- click on refine to display filter options
- Click on the date box to select a date or period then click Search. All invoices within the selected period will then display.
- Click on refine to display filter options
- Click on All flags to select a flag color and click Search.
4. To view and download an invoice, click on the underlined Invoice No. It will then be downloaded as PDF.
To export invoices, please follow the steps below:
1. Tick the box next to the Invoice No. header to select ALL invoices, or select invoices individually.
2. Click on the download icon to display export options. Then, click on the file type you wish to export invoices to. Your invoices will then be downloaded.