Follow the steps below to pay an account balance:
1. Select the account you wish to pay the balance for.
- For single account, proceed to Step 2.
- For multiple accounts, click the green filter button on the top right section of the Dashboard and select the account you wish to pay the balance for.
2. On the Dashboard, click Financials.
3. Select Payments.
4. Click on Account balance under the What to pay heading. Account balances will then display.
Note: No sales orders are displayed for credit accounts, as payments must be made against invoices/account balances.
5. Select the account you wish to pay the balance for:
- Tick the box beside the Account no. heading to select ALL accounts, or select accounts individually
- Edit the amount under Pay amount heading.
- Click on Review payments to proceed.
6. Review your payment. Click on Select payment method on the bottom right section of the page to proceed.
7. Select your payment method:
- There are 3 different payment methods to choose from:
- Click on Select payment method to proceed.
8. Enter your payment method details:
- To register new bank account or credit card under payment method EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) from Bank Account (NO fee), register your details then click Submit. Review the Direct Debit Request Service Agreement then click Submit.
- To register a new credit card under payment method Low Fee Credit Card Payment, register your card details then click Submit.
Note: To set up Direct Debit the bank requires a certain amount of your information and your permission to enable future payments from your bank account or credit card. CSR has also negotiated the ability to Direct Debit your credit card at a reduced transaction fee of 0.45% for VISA or Mastercard. The only condition is that you agree to perform a minimum of six transactions per year via CSR Connect using this credit card. Payments can only be initiated and approved by you, the authorised user of this account.
9. Review confirm your payment. Click on Pay now to proceed.
10. You will then see a payment confirmation on your screen with your receipt number. A receipt will be emailed to your registered email address.
*Online payments are currently accepted ONLY in AUD.