If you get any error or page time out message when registering your bank or credit card details to make a payment, you may need to enable third-party cookies in order for you to use the BPoint payment process.
Depending on what browser you use, follow these simple steps to enable cookies:
For Safari on Mac:
1. Click on Safari then select Preferences.
2. Click on Privacy. Under Cookies and website data, select Always allow.
3. Close out the Preferences window.
For Safari on Apple iPads and iPhones:
1. Tap Settings.
2. Tap Safari.
3. Tap Block Cookies:
- iOS 8 - select Always allow
- iOS 7 - select Never
1. Click on the Google Chrome menu on the upper right corner of the page and select Settings.
2. Click Show advanced settings.
3. Click Content Settings.
4. Select Allow local data to be set. Close out the Content Settings window.
1. Click on the Firefox menu on the upper right corner of the page and select Preferences.
2. Click on Privacy:
- Look for Firefox will: then, from the drop down menu, select Use custom settings for history
- Tick the box for Accept cookies from sites
- Set the Accept third-party cookies to Always
- Close out the window
For Internet Explorer
1. Click on Tools (Cog Icon) in the upper right corner of the screen and select Internet Options.
2. Click on Privacy and then select Medium from the settings slider.
3. Under the settings slider, select the advanced option (3rd button) and if the Override automatic cookie handling checkbox is ticked, make sure both the first-party and third-party settings are both set to Accept.
4. Select OK in both windows to leave the Internet Options dialog box.