Follow the simple steps below to find your total balance due and the invoices requiring payment:
1. Select the account/s you wish to view balance due for.
- For single account, proceed to Step 2.
- For multiple accounts, click on the account selector button at the top next to your name and select the account/s you wish to view balance due for.
2. On the Dashboard, click on Make a payment or go to Financials then Payments.
3. Under What to pay section, all outstanding invoices will display under Invoices. Click on Show due to view invoices that are due.
4. Tick the box before the Document no. header to select all invoices. The total amount due will display under the Show due button and at the bottom of the page. Note: If there are more than 100 invoices, you would need to click on the next page/s and repeat this step to add in the balance per page.